Also, I thought I should inform you that Jacob is getting his two eye teeth! He doesn't have any others besides his first two middle ones on the bottom. So, maybe a vampire would be the proper choice for a Halloween costume! Just kidding, I couldn't dress my kid as a vampire!
Saturday, September 15, 2007
Look At Me
As I mentioned last week, Jacob has been practicing pulling himself up to pretty much anything he can reach. He's getting more and more brave as he's started letting go with one hand and now with two every once in a while. He's also figured out that if he keeps his legs stiff when we go to sit him on the floor, it's more difficult for us to make him sit. He'd rather stand! I've posted a few pictures Scott has taken over a couple of mornings this week. While Scott takes a shower, Jacob hangs out in the Pack-n-Play and watches Baby Einstein (yes, we've heard all the news on it lately). Most often he's standing and gnawing on the side of it. As you can tell from the dopey eyes in the pictures, Jacob has not gotten much better about sleeping at night. Most nights I get woken up sometime between 2 and 4 by a screaming at the top of his lungs, Jacob. I give him a bottle in his crib and he goes right back to sleep. Last night, however, we went to the football game (I wish I would have had my camera!!) and he didn't get to bed until about ten. He didn't wake up until 6:30 this morning. YAY!!!
Also, I thought I should inform you that Jacob is getting his two eye teeth! He doesn't have any others besides his first two middle ones on the bottom. So, maybe a vampire would be the proper choice for a Halloween costume! Just kidding, I couldn't dress my kid as a vampire!




Also, I thought I should inform you that Jacob is getting his two eye teeth! He doesn't have any others besides his first two middle ones on the bottom. So, maybe a vampire would be the proper choice for a Halloween costume! Just kidding, I couldn't dress my kid as a vampire!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That little guy is getting too big for his britches!
What's the deal with the Einstein videos now? I suppose after Disney bought them they started becoming liberal and evil??
And Jacob's growth and development
continue!!!What a great joy to see him pulling up and standing and you know what comes next? Attempting to walk and you're really going to be in trouble when he has become a TODDLER!!! AND then
climbing!!!!This is so much fun,Watching Jacob Grow could
almost be a book title, Kim!
Gosh you have a cute kid!!! He just looks like he's waving at us in his pack and play!!!
How's teaching going? And I haven't heard about the Einstein videos either. What's up with them?
Better dress him as something cute while you can soon he'll want to be the grossest bloodiest (maybe he could wear a dryer... hahaha!:) scariest thing available and you'll wish he wanted to be a measly vampire!!
Talk to you later
Post a Comment