Thursday, February 7, 2008

I've Got New Moves, Watch Out

Jacob has been a fan of dancing for months! His dancing, as we called it, seemed to resemble head banging, which was agreeable with his father. However, Aunt Kendall has introduced a new style of dance to our lives. Pointing her fingers in the air and sometimes spinning to a "doo, doo, doo" tune has started Jacob on a route to a different style. His interpretation seems to be a mixture of cheerleading, ballet, and a touch of "the sprinkler". He's quite entertaining! I think he needs some lessons from his cousin, Ella! That girl's got moves!


Thanks for checking in! God bless! Scott, Kim, and Jacob

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How stinkin' cute is he? He is at such a fun age I cannot wait to come up and see him again!! Hopefully I will be able to make the July 4th trip with Kelly and Gail! Love ya all and miss you!
P.S. Kendall - I am very disappointed that you did not put the scary picture of me on you blog!!! I rather like that one!

Love - Kori

Anonymous said...

I meant your blog, not me on you blog - sorry!!!!

Anonymous said...

I want to see him so bad! I hate missing all the cute things that he is doing. Thanks for being so good at posting it, Kim!

Love - Aunt Karen

Anonymous said...

whoa, the ladies won't be able to stay away with moves like that!
Alissa

Anonymous said...

I don't mean to be a pooper on this party but I don't see a dance, however it does look to me like he learned to clap. You tell them Jacob, real men only dance when they are drunk!

Charter Member
H.U.R.L.