Though it got kind of messy and it took a lot longer than usual, Jacob fed himself with a spoon last night. We've experimented with this before and it's not gone so well however, last night Jacob surprised me with his steady hand and aim! Over and over he would "clean" his plate and then beg, "Mah, deee! Mah, deee!" (more please). Every so often he would take a break from the spoon, but for the most part, he did really well!
I've also posted some pictures of Jacob rockin' one evening to the tunes on his Wiggles guitar. Thanks to Grandma Anderson we get to enjoy the Wiggles most every night. Scott has actually memorized the "Fruit Salad" song! Yay! Jacob hasn't quite figured out how to hold the guitar and has decided that it's much easier to set it on the couch and dance to the music.
Hopefully I'll get some pictures of Jacob outside this weekend! It's supposed to be close to seventy. I know I haven't been too prompt at updating lately, but the nice, spring weather will allow us to stay busy outside!
Thanks for checking in! God bless! Scott, Kim, and Jacob
4 comments:
I think he is outgrowing his high chair! Might be time to invest in a booster seat!
Love you all!
Aunt Karen
When are you guys coming down? I want to make sure I have it on my calendar!
I don't know how you all can be sooo patient!! Its been 13 yes thirteen whole days since a new Jacob post was up!!! :) Hope to hear more news soon!
A
Now we are up to 17!!! My goodness, thats almost 2/3rds of a month!!!
thats okay though cause Kimmie promised to be more regular come summertime.... Gonna hold her to it! :)
Post a Comment