So, happy Mother's Day to everybody! We had a beautiful day on Sunday and were truly thankful for it. As I've mentioned to a few of you in conversation, last year on Mother's Day Scott took a picture of Jacob and I in front of one of our beautiful blossoming trees. No blossoms yet this year, but there's still hope! As I'm typing this, the sun is shining and the birds are chirping!
Jacob wasn't much into getting his picture taken on Sunday, so I've posted the only picture that somewhat turned out. We did pick the worst time to try to make him pose for a portrait; after church all he wants to do is run around!
I've also posted two pictures from last night's bath. As I was doing dishes in the kitchen, I would often peek around the corner to find Jacob standing in the tub, as soon as he would see me he'd sit and smile from ear to ear. After catching him in the act a couple of times, I started walking out of the bathroom just far enough so that I was out of his sight. He caught on rather quickly. I peeked around the corner to see if he was standing and he was peeking around the corner to see if I had left!
He's into sticking his tongue out of the corner of his mouth now, as you can see in these shots.
NOTE: I hear New Kids on the Block performing on the Today show as I'm typing! Just thought some of you might find that interesting!
Kendall bounced her bottle cap on the table and found that it was quite amusing to Jacob!
3 comments:
What a little stink he is!!! I can hardly wait for the next two weeks to pass, if I could just by-pass the airplane part of it!!! I love hearing his giggle! Who would have thought Auntie Kendall could be so funny?!?!? Karen and I were talking last night and we can't wait to see him play with Emma, Anna and Ella. I think they'll have a ball!!! Grandma Cooper
He is such a little stinker! I love the pictures of him peeking around the tub! I wish I was coming up with Mom, but I know you'll all be down here soon! Can't wait!
Love you! Kel
HEY its summer now. WHERE ARE THE UPDATES YOU PROMISED????
:) Alissa
Post a Comment