Friday, August 22, 2008

Two Favorite Pastimes

Yesterday, while I was getting ready to run to Bemidji for my final "stocking up" of groceries before our trip to Illinois, I put Veggie Tales Ultimate Silly Song Countdown (one of my and Jacob's all-time favorites) in for Jacob to enjoy. Usually, while a video is on he watches for a few moments, then plays with his tractors, watches for a few moments, then plays with his golf clubs. Yesterday was a different story as you'll see in the photos.
The last two pictures are from today at Uncle Dick's. We were waiting for the arrival of our "new" combine and Uncle Dick was kind enough to give Jacob a ride on his 6-wheeler! He was thrilled until Scott took him off before he was ready.
Thank you all for checking in! God bless! Scott, Kim, and Jacob

Congratulations Matt and Melissa on the birth of Ava Marie Larson!!! We can't wait to meet her!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I just say how much I love those little plaid shorts! Too cute! Can't wait to see you both next weekend!

Jeff Bash said...

Kelly turned us on to the Rankin blogs which is a new thing for us. Glad to hear things are going good and the Rankin grand children are increasing in numbers. We are looking at a MN vacation next summer and we'll keep you posted.

Jeff Bash

Anonymous said...

HI MR BASH!!!! :) Hope everything is going good for you! Talk to you later!

Kendall :)