Monday, August 25, 2008

Jacob Has a New Cousin

Follow the Rankin Girls link to see Jacob's new cousin, Amelia Kay! She was born at 10:59 this morning, weighed 5 lbs. 12 oz. and is 18 inches long. She and Kori are doing great!! Check in tomorrow for more updates!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, thanks for calling my yesterday wish I could be there too! I need to see those cubby little feet! this is great! talk with you soon!!

Anonymous said...

She's pretty tiny and beautiful! It sure looks like y'all are so busy! Jacob sure is growing up! Always a smile like his momma!
Lots of love your way!
Jessi

Carissa said...

Hey Kim, it's Carissa. Thanks for leaving me your blog. I will be adding you to my page also. I love keeping up on them! COngrats on being a new aunt. See you this weekend!

Carissa said...

Hey Kim, it's Carissa. Thanks for leaving me your blog. I will be adding you to my page also. I love keeping up on them! COngrats on being a new aunt. See you this weekend!

Anonymous said...

To Ben and Kori!

Congrats, you two!!! She's absolutely beautiful! I wish the three of you the best!

Alissa said...

Geez jacob aren't you doing anything fun? Just staring at that new little cousin?