Saturday, November 15, 2008

Day With Nicole

About a month ago, Danny and Nicole Larson were up from Nebraska for a fun visit! Jacob and I spent a day shopping with Nicole who always has her camera handy. Here's a few shots from the day.

Thanks for checking in! God bless! Scott, Kim, and Jacob


Jacob was attached to this "baby" all day.

Larson's bottle calf, Franklin.

Passing time before dinner

Very important phone call!

2 comments:

Grandma Cooper said...

I CANNOT wait to see him in a week and a half!!!! He looks like he's stretched out quite a bit and is losing that toddler look! Love the calf picture -- reminds me of the "good old days"!! Remember when we had that calf in the house? Or how about the lamb, Maynard?

Anonymous said...

Franklin reminds me of Maynard the lamb - just kind of roams around the yard. I had forgotten about that lamb. He practically lived in our house.
We're anxious to see everybody!! Six more days until Amelia gets here (the start of all the arrivals)!!!!!

Kim