Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Agnus Dei

One of my favorite songs was playing on repeat while I was working on the computer a few days ago and for I don't know how long, Jacob was joining in behind me. Finally, my ears caught onto what he was doing. Of course, when I tried to tape him, he decided to get silly. You'll get the picture though.
As I was writing the previous, one song ended on my CD player and guess what song was next! I love it!

Thanks for checking in! God bless! Scott, Kim, and Jacob

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! But, I'm confused...what song came next on the CD? I think I misunderstood what you were saying.

Anonymous said...

He is so super talented! He should be on star search!!! Can't wait to see him perform in person.

Love - Kori

Anonymous said...

As always James came running to see "Jaackky" or "Chaachee" hmmm guess we should work on that name!
A
CANT WAIT to see you all!

Anonymous said...

Kimmy...I think it is time you update Jacob's blog. It's been like a month. :)

His fans are going through withdrawals.