My apologies for taking so long to get these posted. I've been fretting over Thanks-Christmas a lot this week - only two weeks to go!!
This year Jacob wore the classic clown costume for Halloween. This is the same costume that my sisters and I wore when we were young, some of my cousins wore, and my nieces wore as well. My Grandma Rankin made the costumes many, many years ago and they're still in great shape. I'll admit, I was a bit concerned after I discovered that Jacob had dug into a candy bar after our first stop and found him with chocolate all over his face and the sleeve of the costume too. But, no worries, the stain came out and the costume looks as good as new! Phew! I didn't want to be the one to put it out of commission!
Thanks for checking in! God bless! Scott, Kim, and Jacob
6 comments:
How cute!!! I LOVED those costumes when you girls were little! And look how many times they have been worn! He looks so cute and I bet he loved the treats he got! Obviously!!!! I'd better get the girls' pictures posted so you can see Anna in her clown costume!
Seriously, every time I see these clown costumes it makes me regret that not a single one of us turned out to be a sewer. Think of all of the handy-down costumes our kids could have over the years if one of us had that talent! He's too cute, and those little clown costumes bring back so many memories!!!
I loved them when the girls wore them and when Mark and Matt wore them and now seeing anna and jacob in them, i still love those costumes. Grandma Budke did some upkeep on them when the boys wore them, so thankfully we have at least one person that can sew and keep them going. Love jacob's last picture, he looks soooo grown up!
Love you
Aunt Gail
where's the collar?
I should have written about the wrestling match that went on just to get him in the costume and then to get him to wear the hat. He didn't want anything to do with it and screamed for a half an hour. So, I didn't even want to attempt the collar.
Kim
I love the last picture!!!! I agree that he does look so grown up. More like a little boy than a toddler!! Can't wait to see you!
Love -
Aunt Kori
Post a Comment