Thursday, July 16, 2009

Blog Hacker On The Prowl

ALERT TO ALL BLOGGERS WITHIN THE RANKIN FAMILY!

It has come to my attention that one or more members of this blogging family has abused their power of access to the blog titled "Jacob Arthur Anderson". False statements have been made demeaning the leadership abilities and underestimating the future posting performance of the initial Rankin blogger. A warning goes out to all Rankin bloggers; watch your blogs!

HACKER: An explanation/apology is expected as a comment on this post titled "Blog Hackers On The Prowl" within an hour of reading...or else! We will prevail!

A NOTE TO OUR READERS: We, the Anderson family, would never, ever think of leaving you out of our lives. We are devoted to our readers, though we know at times it appears we've forgotten you, I assure you we have not and will not. Just keep in mind who started the very first blog in this family and who provided entertaining posts twice weekly for the first year of their son's life. Being blogstalkers ourselves, we understand the anticipation while awaiting a new post from a favorite blogger! We apologize for the grief you must have experienced after reading this hurtful post and hope that it has not turned you away from following our family in the future.

Thanks for checking in! God bless! Scott, Kim, and Jacob

ps - new videos of Jacob with Pizza and Hot Dog were on the agenda to be posted today, however, I think they'll have to wait since we've run into these hacking troubles

28 comments:

LiveLoveRodeo said...

Bahahaha I don't even know what is going on here but I have a pretty good idea! I'm glad I don't have evil older sisters...

Grandma Cooper said...

Kim, Scott and Jacob,
Since I do not have, and have never had, your login or password, I here publicly vow that I am not The Hacker.

And Rachel, there are younger sisters and let's not forget The Brothers-in-law, otherwise known as H.U.R.L., who could be engaged in this behavior!! (In case you've not read the past posts regarding H.U.R.L., this stands for Husbands Under Rankin Law!!!!) But back to your statement about "evil older sisters", does this mean that you might know something about The Hacker?!?!?

Anonymous said...

Dum dum duuuuuumm!! The plot thickens! Could Rachel be involved?

Anonymous said...

I think you all know that it was not me or my HURL member since we have a hard enough figuring out our own blog! Good luck, Kim!

The James Gang

Anderson said...

I'm not ruling anybody out, Karen! You're still suspects.

Alissa said...

oh too funny! I wish I was a Rankin sister!

Anonymous said...

It's like playing Clue.
Who did it?
Where did they do it?
With what weapon?

Rankin Family said...

ok ok I was sad when I seen the last blog post! so now I am happy again, My blog Stalking can continue!
I vote its HURL!
but wich member....

Anonymous said...

I believe the weapon of choice is the computer

Anonymous said...

It was me!

Anonymous said...

If this gets the blogging back on track should the person responsible apoligize? Or should they be celebrated?

Anderson said...

If I hadn't posted every week through June, then I would say that we had a blogging problem. One has to admit that the blogging was going very well until I had to take off on a jet plane to Illinois. The day after we returned I video taped Jacob feeding Hot Dog and Pizza but now I just don't know if that video is going to make it on for a while!
I believe an apology should be made to our viewers who were under the impression that I was going to give up blogging for good!

Awaiting a confession,
Kim

Anonymous said...

Personally..I think it was Jake...first I thought he is way too innocent and young..but after hearing his wicked laugh after realizing he had peed his pants after saying he "no potty in da toilwet" I believe he is the suspect....I'm just saying...

Kendall

Anonymous said...

I would like to claim my innocence. Yes, I did have Kim's password, but I only used it to make her blog look nice with the new background! And if I really wanted to use passwords against people I would have had to do it to Karen, considering she is the greenhand at blogging. However, I did not and besides I did not even write her password down. So I am sticking to my guns because if I had wanted to tease the Andersons' I would have made their blog background bright pink or filled with teddy bears.

Kori

LiveLoveRodeo said...

I had nothing to do with the hacking & just naturally assumed one or both of the older sisters was at fault, obviously not a great choice of words...although in order to find the hacker I would want to see writing samples from the HURLs to compare to the hacker's blog. Process of elimination!

Anonymous said...

i have not idea what the heck is going on here....can someone explain?

Aunt gail

Anonymous said...

I think it was Gail, notice the feigned suprise.

Anonymous said...

Kim
Glad you're back. Somebody has really confused me!!!!
Connie

Anonymous said...

I am in many ways glad that you will continue updating the blog. However, I no longer have the excuse that I need to come to Clearbrook every weekend & check up on you guys!

Anonymous said...

Gretchen (aka Chechen), you most certainly need to come and check up on us every weekend! Who else would help me critique Kendall's cooking?
Gail, you need to read the last post to understand. Somebody posed as me and wrote that I was not blogging anymore because I'm too busy.

Still awaiting a confession,
Kim

Nick and Kelly McCormick said...

I just got a call from karen about this whole thing! i didn't even know it was going on! I think it was Ben...or Gail.

Anonymous said...

Somebody's lying. Shame, shame.

Alissa said...

was it Scott?????

Anonymous said...

I just want to say that as I write with my trembling hands, that I am hurt. I have been acused of a cyber crime against this weblog. I am awaiting an apology just as Kim is awaiting a confession. Will the real slim shady please stand up!

Ben

Anonymous said...

I am seriously going to cry because I so badly want to show everybody the new video of Jacob feeding and playing with Pizza and Hot Dog but Ben, Kori, Kelly, Nick, Karen, Chris, Mom, Gail, Rachel, Kendall, or Jacob will not tell me who dunnit! Please, please, please for the sake of Jacob admit to your clever little post!

Really tired of waiting,
Kim

Anonymous said...

Just post kim.

Anonymous said...

Hands still trembling, I am being forced, against my will, to confess that as a result of longing for more talk of Minnesota and stories of a young C.U.R.L member I posed as an Anderson and published the post preceding this one.

Now post, Kim!
Ben

Anonymous said...

Maybe it was you all along kim. Just think, lower blog traffic and Karens new posts maybe you were jelous of the attention. It is ok I will be there soon to help console you soon with a nice juicy leonard burger.

Ben