I am hereby handing down my crown of blogspot leader. I know all of you want to see pictures and talk of life in Minnesota, however I regret to inform you, I just do not have the time to oblige. The crown is up for grabs to the most active blogger, and believe it or not Karen is in the running. Happy Blogging!
God Bless
Scott, Kim, and Jacob
6 comments:
This makes me very sad. I really look forward to your updates!
I guess I'll just have to come to Clearbrook more often!
~Gretchen
Well, I knew that you were slacking lateley but I didn't know it would come to this, I would like to be in the running with Karen and Kelly! I think I would win!
Love -- Kori
Just because the rest of the sisters are blog savvy shouldn't mean that you call it quits. Like Randy told you girls, I enjoy these blogs and are able to follow the lives of you and your babies. Keep on bloggin'. Sometimes I only get on once a week myself. Better some than none!
Connie
I have to say that they may post more often but yours are always have the longest, most detailed stories! Don't stop posting 'cause we never get to see you guys!!
I'm hoping this just means that because Jacob is older, you probably won't post as often as you used to. After all, since you were the first in the family to blog, you DID teach all your sisters how to blog, didn't you?!?! So if they are "blog savvy", you have to be the "blog savviest", I'm thinking!!!
Thank you, Mom! In the depths of my blog despair, you reminded me of my wonderful blog past!
HAHA!!! I'm just hoping you didn't have anything to do with this!
Kim
Post a Comment