Monday, October 26, 2009

Jacob Lately

Hello all! I'll keep this short...for real this time! Here's some pictures from the past few weeks of Jacob's newest ventures.

Thanks for checking in! God bless! Scott, Kim, and Jacob

THIS JUST IN: As I'm attempting to type this post, Jacob came upstairs complaining about his nose hurting. He recently scratched his nose so Scott and I figured he was showing us that. I went ahead and humored him by looking in his nose since he wouldn't stop whining about it. Sure enough, our son had shoved a balled-up Hershey Kiss wrapper way up there. No wonder he kept saying his nose hurt! The wrapper has been removed and I will now continue with the post.



Every morning and night, the deer come out and munch around on the frozen remains of our garden or on the grass near it. Jacob goes crazy once we announce to him that his deer are out! He often runs and gets his binoculars that came in a fireman kit from Aunt Kelly.


Meet Joe Mauer.
Our 2009 attempt at having a cat.
Last year's candidates didn't last so we're giving it another shot this year.


Jacob loves him! And he's extremely patient with Jacob!


Yesterday Jacob, while we assumed he was taking his nap, dug through a tub of old clothes and insited that he wear his way-to0-small Thomas pajamas for his nap. Twice he attempted to put the shorts on himself and both times it appeared as though he was wearing a mini-skirt! It didn't even phase him that both legs were in the same side or that his shirt was up to his belly button! He wouldn't let us take it off the entire day!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like your son has grown a foot! He looks so tall! How funny that he remembers the pajamas and has to wear them! Someone better get him some new Thomas Pajamas this year! I love how he holds the cat and how fun for you that he is into the sticking things in my nose stage! That scares me! Can't wait to see you in less than a month!
Love - Kori

Brittany said...

Jacob probably looks so big because he's wearing clothes that are way too small! hehehe! He DOES look grown up though - especially when holding his new pet! And the photo of him at the window is so cute!

Anonymous said...

What a peanut! He is so stinkin cute & I love how excited he looks with his new buddy Joe!
I can't wait to see you guys this weekend.
~gretchen

Jen Robinson said...

Hi guys!!! Jacob, you are getting so BIG!!!! Maybe next time you shove something up your nose you should try something a little bit softer...it won't hurt as bad...maybe. :)

Love the PJ's too!!!

Miss you all and love you lots!
~Jen

Kelly said...

I love the "UPDATE" in real time! I hope Colby doesn't shove random things up her nose. I'm not going to be one of those moms who is good at fishing nose blockades out!

I'm so glad he's getting some use out of his fireman kit, too!!