Scott has finally finished bean harvest!! YAY!!!! He finished a couple of days ago and is almost done with tillage! Next up, getting the hay hauled! It's definitely been an interesting fall!
I had my second carpal tunnel release surgery on Monday and the bandages come off in two days...thank goodness! My mom came up for the week to help me, but also to spend some time with Mr. Jacob! She made sure we were well fed, had clean clothes, and opened jars, cut food, changed diapers and helped with any other obstacle I ran into with only one partially working hand! Thanks Mom, and thank you, Mark for driving her up here for us!
Jacob is busy, busy, busy! We're still potty training and dealing with our sharing issues. He's such a funny character! We don't go a day in this house without experiencing at least one major laughing episode at something he's doing to make us crack up! He's really been into music lately; Veggie Tales mostly. He's learned some of the words to the songs and usually makes whoever is around sing with him! He's also discovered some new favorite traveling music in the car such as "I Want You to Want Me" and "Peaceful, Easy Feeling". When they start to play he says, "I Wike Dis Song, Mommy!"
Jacob has gotten much better at pronouncing words as well! It's so amazing how it seems like one day you can barely understand what he's saying and the next day you can really make out what he's trying to tell you! Now, don't get me wrong, we still have our dumbfounded moments when nobody can decipher what he's babbling, but more and more words are understandable!
I'm going to have to sign off. I just got called in to sub for tomorrow which means bedtime comes a bit sooner!
Thanks for checking in! God bless! Scott, Kim, and Jacob
3 comments:
What a little turkey! I can't believe that he plays Mahjong on tkhe computer! He is so smart! I can't wait to see him this weekend!
Love - Kori
I didn't know you were having carpal tunnel issues! That is NO FUN from what I've heard and that's besides not being able to function on your own with two hands. Sorry to hear that but glad you had some good help :)
Jacob looks bigger all the time - I bet it's a riot to finally hear what he's been thinking all this time!
I'm glad to see that those suits are still going. Looks like he enjoyed halloween. Dad and Raylene
Post a Comment