Thanks for posting so much the last two days! Again, we wish we could have been there to celebrate with you guys! The cake looks yummy and all the gifts look like so much fun to play with! Happy Birthday Jacob! I can't believe you are three already! Love you and miss you!
Happy birthday, Jacob. It looks as though you will have lots to play with. I loved to watch you open your gifts and blow out the candles. Have fun being 3. Connie
Jacob, You look like you had a great birthday! We sure do miss you! You did a great job opening your presents and blowing out your candles. Emma, Anna, and Ella wish they could have been there for your party.
Jacob looks like he had a great birthday!! I can't believe he is 3 already - where in the world does the time go? The whole blog looks cute decorated just for him - I bet he loved it :)
Happy Birthday, Jacob!!!!! I look at the pictures of him when he was newborn and maybe 3-4 months old on my refrigerator and can't believe it's the same boy!! What a joy he is now (compared to how he was when he was an infant, will we ever be able to forget that?!?!?) But he's always been our cute little red-head, plus a nice little boy on top of it!! Love you, Jacob! Grandma and Grandpa Cooper
7 comments:
Thanks for posting so much the last two days! Again, we wish we could have been there to celebrate with you guys! The cake looks yummy and all the gifts look like so much fun to play with! Happy Birthday Jacob! I can't believe you are three already! Love you and miss you!
Happy birthday, Jacob. It looks as though you will have lots to play with. I loved to watch you open your gifts and blow out the candles. Have fun being 3.
Connie
Jacob,
You look like you had a great birthday! We sure do miss you! You did a great job opening your presents and blowing out your candles. Emma, Anna, and Ella wish they could have been there for your party.
Love you!
I wish I could have been there too!
To Kim and Kendall...next year I'm expecting the Happy Birthday song in 3-part harmony!!!
Jacob looks like he had a great birthday!! I can't believe he is 3 already - where in the world does the time go? The whole blog looks cute decorated just for him - I bet he loved it :)
Jacob needs a train table!
Happy Birthday, Jacob!!!!! I look at the pictures of him when he was newborn and maybe 3-4 months old on my refrigerator and can't believe it's the same boy!! What a joy he is now (compared to how he was when he was an infant, will we ever be able to forget that?!?!?) But he's always been our cute little red-head, plus a nice little boy on top of it!! Love you, Jacob!
Grandma and Grandpa Cooper
Post a Comment