Jacob is having a great time at daycare lately! Besides one biting incident recently and a spitting episode, he's doing great! He's accomplished having completely dry pants during the day now for around two weeks!! He still refuses to do his number two duty in the toilet, but we're taking that one step at a time! We're having to use fewer and fewer diapers/pull ups so that's definitely something to be thankful for! Jacob has also been talking up a storm! He not only repeats everything over and over, he's also become very practiced in telling Scott and I what to do! It's become a challenge lately from the discipline end of thing, but I'm sure we'll figure it all out eventually!
Scott has taken up a new hobby lately: ice fishing. After feeding cows, he often heads out to the lake to see what he can catch. His brother, Jon, and our friend, Darci, have tried to get Scott in an ice house for years, and now he's addicted! I'm guessing pretty soon his other favorite winter hobby will be coming out of the garage. We just got a bunch of snow last night, so I'm thinking we'll be seeing the snowmobile out soon!
I had the opportunity to take a quick vacation a few weeks ago to Denver. Every year, friends of ours go out there for a cattle show and I've always wanted to go with them. Scott and I had talked about flying out many times, but have never just done it. So, this year, spur of the moment, I decided to ask Scott for a ticket to Denver for my birthday and he agreed to it! It was awesome!! I had forgotten how much I love going to cattle shows and seeing the stock and the producers that I hear about all the time! It was such a great trip! I couldn't have asked for a better birthday present!! I'm hoping I can go again in upcoming years!
I've posted a couple of videos and a picture of Jacob with his birthday present from Grandma and Grandpa Cooper! At daycare the kids have three or four little scooters to play on and I get such a kick out of seeing all these little toddlers scooting around the room as fast as they can! Jacob's had a lot of practice on them so when he saw Kendall walk in with the box, he knew what he was getting! He was so excited! I can't wait until he can actually take it outside and ride around on it! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Cooper!
Thanks for checking in! God bless! Scott, Kim, and Jacob
7 comments:
We can see the fun he has riding that thing and the fun you all have watching him. Grandma and Grandpa Rankin
Yea!!! I'm so glad he likes his scooter. I kind of worried because I was told he really liked the Cars one but they didn't have one so Kendall picked up the Toy Story one for us. I'm glad to see it has two wheels in the back - I was worried about him balancing on a regular one and thought he needed the helmet and knee/elbow pads. Kendall assured me that he probably wouldn't get hurt too badly riding it in the house!! (Didn't want him to take after his Grandma Cooper in the non-coordinated area!!)
Kim -you really need to fix these videos, i have tried over and over again to get them to work and they refuse! Please look at them!
I am so glad he loves hos scooter!
Love - Kori
Kori,
We've had trouble with Amelia's videos too!!! Wonder if it has something to do with the blog website?
Cool scooter, dude!!!!! Don't go scooting down the steps now!!! :)
I liked your semi-singing, Kim....he'll be coming round the mountain??? That looked more like a wall to me... ;)
PS...I finally got internet...so now I can stalk you even more! :)
LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!
Well,I've finally been able to get
Jacob's videos to play--Hoo-ray!I
have no idea what has happened,but
it is so nice to be able to see
what he's been doing and to hear
him talking!
Grandma Cooper that is a very nice
scooter you gave him!Love to all of
you,Great-grandma Budke
Hey we wamt another post!
Post a Comment