Hello! I hope you are all doing well and having a beautiful spring!
Jacob has been enjoying being able to play outside with all of his toys from Christmas and his birthday that have been couped up in the house all winter...his bike, his pressure washer, and his John Deere pedal tractor!
I've posted a video of him on his bike riding his favorite trail - starting at the top of the hill and speeding down to the bottom! He loves it! He also loves to find a puddle, park over it so his training wheels are holding his back tire slightly in the water, and then pedal till he can pedal no more...it creates a nice little geyser of muddy water that sprays all over his back! He thinks it's "super duper cool"!
I've also posted a picture of him with his "field". We started some seeds in the house that were suppose to germinate in 14-21 days so that they'd be ready by the time we have a garden spot all set up. Three days later we had sprouts and soil outside not even close to being ready to till or plant in! He calls it his field and enjoys reminding me every day that we need to turn his fields so they can grow the other way (facing the sun). I'll soon post a picture of his field's progress!
The last video is of a discussion with Jacob about his bike and his trip to the dentist this morning, at which Jacob proved to me, yet again, that if he doesn't want to do something, he's not going to do it!
I think that's all for now! Thanks for checking in! God bless! Scott, Kim, and Jacob
6 comments:
I love this boy and he is growing up way too fast.
Just saying. Please make him slow down!
Love,
His Favorite Aunt,
Kendall
What a little ham! I can't believe how he is cruising on his bike with training wheels, he is so ahead of the game! He does look so much older and it has only been a month since I have seen him! Yowsers, I do love hime!
His favorite Aunt,
Kori
I agree with Kendall - growing up wayyy to fast! I swear even in the last month from when you guys were home til that video he seems older. Wayyy too cute too!!!! Tell him I miss him:) Aunt Stacy
My buddy is getting so big! He is so funny!! I hope Huck doesn't chase him when he's riding bike!!!
Can't wait to see you all in a few weeks!!!!!!!
Love,
His Favorite Honorary Aunt
~Jen
the "sorry mommy" breaks my heart! how precious!
Nothing works like a good bribe. He really enjoys his bike. I guess you'll just have to look for larger training wheels as his bikes get bigger! I seem to laugh through the videos, sorry can't help it. He's so cute and ornery!
Connie
Post a Comment