Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Here We Are

I can't believe it's almost been two weeks since I've last posted! So much has changed since then. Jacob now has three top teeth completely through and the fourth is almost done pushing it's way through, too. He's also started dancing for us and has taken a few steps by himself here and there. We practice every night and he seems to be getting a little bit more comfortable each day. Most of the time he takes off walking and then realizes what he's doing and immediately sits down. I've posted a video of him taking a few steps, however the quality is really bad. The lights in our basement are not camera friendly at all.
I also posted a picture of the latest thing Jacob does to crack all of us up. He carries things in his mouth! He looks like a dog with a bone, especially when he's crawling. You can guarantee to see him standing or sitting with something hanging from his mouth. It is so funny! Between that and his continuous grunting, we're starting to wonder about this kid! Well, anyway, I don't have time to write much more, so I hope you enjoy the little bit I was able to provide tonight! We're getting anxious to make our trip to Illinois next week! Thanks-Christmas here we come! Gobble till you wobble!!!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can believe it's been two weeks!!! I check it about twice a day and it has been extremely slow lately. I can't wait to see Jacob and the rest of you next week too.

Love you,
Aunt Gail

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Jacob!! You're getting so big!

I can't wait to see you guys next week. I keep on moving up the time we're leaving for Indiana. Nick's worried that I'm going to make him leave on Tuesday at this point!

Anderson said...

When are you heading that way? I thought I heard that you weren't getting there until Friday morning?