Jacob has survived his first Thanks-Christmas! We have too many pictures to post, so I picked a few of the favorites to share with everybody. Enjoy!
We also need to thank everybody for all of the help with Jacob over the weekend and for the all of the wonderful gifts! We had a great weekend and only wish it would have been a little longer!
3 comments:
He is just so stinkin' cute!
A
It was so good to see Jacob! What I love most about the little guy is how willing he is to be held and play with his aunts that he only sees a few times a year!
It's hard to believe that the next time we see him he'll be running probably!!
How did Jacob like his new boots?
And did they fit okay?
Did the other gifts fit and work out? I wasn't sure about Scott's
socks and after I wrapped them I had second thoughts about the length. Crew or over-the-calf? You didn't specify when you sent your
list and I'm not used to buying men
things much anymore. Initials after
the word socks would sure help,ie
C or OTC.
Post a Comment