Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Crazy Hair

Where has the time gone, seriously! I can't believe how this month is flying by and I can't seem to find even a few minutes to get my house decorated for the holidays! I'm hoping that next week will be a little less chaotic at school. Wait, what am I talking about? Next week is the last week before break. I'm sure the kids will make it crazy with their excitement for the holidays and vacation!
Speaking of crazy, Scott took some pictures of Jacob after a bath one night. This kid has some crazy hair. It's usually completely flat on top and is starting to curl a little in the back. Poor child! Straight or curly, he's got a lot of hair!



8 comments:

Nick and Kelly McCormick said...

He's started his very own fro, Fro!

Anonymous said...

I think he looks like you (Kimmy) in that second picture. He's such a cute kid!!!

I can't believe that he'll be 1 year old soon! Kaylee and Kody turn 3 next Friday. I can't believe that either!!!

Talk to you soon...hopefully!!!

Anonymous said...

Once again, Jacob has made me smile in the middle of such a crappy work day! Seriously, he's so cute. Thanks guys!

Anonymous said...

Kim
Jacob reminds me of Sean Stuewe when he was that age. Do you remember his wild red hair?
CUTE KID

Connie Friedrich

Anonymous said...

Kim,
I have to disagree with Jen on the looking like you in the second picture - I think he looks just like his ornery dad in that one.

PS: Please send Chris's tractors soon. He has vowed to drink one of Scott's Pepsis each day he doesn't have the tractors. I know that doesn't sound bad, but he is drinking them with Jack Daniels! You guys are going to make an alcoholic out of him!

Anonymous said...

Connie,

I remember Sean and Jacob's hair does remind of him too, now that you say that!

Karen

Anderson said...

Obviously, when Jacob is ornery and up to no good he looks like his dad and when he's sweet and kind he looks like me. And who do we say he looks like the majority of the time....SCOTT! So what does that tell us about Jacob!

Karen, I have to say this, just because you opened yourself up to it. If you haven't driven Chris to drinking yet, I don't know if anybody will!!!! HAHA Had to say it! Sorry! Couldn't resist!
My husband is in charge of mailing his gifts to Chris, so Chris may get them sometime..and then he may not!

Mandy, Jen, and Connie! I wanted to thank you for posting! We love seeing new people posting every now and then! Thanks! And, yes, Connie! You're right! His hair does look like Sean Stuewe's! He had wild, red hair too!

Anonymous said...

you're welcome kim....and i still think that he looks like you in that second picture. i'm not denying that he looks like his dad most of the time...

have a merry christmas everyone!