We did not get many pictures of Jacob unwrapping presents, however here's a few from the past couple of days at home and from Christmas Eve at Grandma and Grandpa Anderson's. We've had a busy week so far. Grandma and Grandpa Cooper arrived last night and we're awaiting Aunt Kori and Uncle Ben's arrival! Next week, we're expecting Grandpa and Grandma Rankin! We wish all of you could come visit!
Hope you all had a wonderful holiday!! Thanks for checking in!!
2 comments:
Oh My Gosh - I can't believe how cute Jacob is in the pj's we picked out - I was worried they wouldn't fit him. Have a Happy New Year - Aunt Stacy
Some of your pictures,especially
those with Jacob and the dog show
how much Jacob loves that dog!!!
The sit'n'scoot will be a winner,
I'm certain as he grows a little
but I'm at a loss as to what the other toy could be.Anyone???
Post a Comment