My apologies for taking so long to post again and actually, tonight I don't have much time so this will be short.
About a week ago, I was working diligently on taxes and, to my surprise, Jacob kept himself busy with his stash of toys. Though I couldn't see what he was doing, I wasn't too concerned as I could hear his discussions from the office. Suddenly, it hit me that the babbling had ended and the house was silent. Instantly I knew he was up to no good! The photo and videos below explain it all!
I do want to note that he's become very clever at "not hearing" us at the most opportune times, as you'll see in one of the videos. It reminds me of a little blondie I know in Illinois!
I do want to note that he's become very clever at "not hearing" us at the most opportune times, as you'll see in one of the videos. It reminds me of a little blondie I know in Illinois!
6 comments:
OH Jacob doesn't your mommy feed you? You have to fend for yourself? Poor baby!
Oh Kimmie that is too "precious" I love him! I think he gets cuter every new picture I see!
alissa
I can't believe that sweet little boy would do something like that! I think he was framed!!!!
He is so cute and Anna will be happy to know he is taking after her!
Aunt Karen
Now you know, no noise always means they are into something! Too Funny!!! He is so cute and Honey Nut Cheerios are my favorite!!
Love you,
Aunt Gail
I laughed until my sides hurt!!
Oh,Jacob you are really growing up!
Those cheerios are somewhat of a problem when it comes to getting them back in the box,aren't they??Be thankful it wasn't sugar or shortening,Mom!!
My favorite part of the videos was when you're like "Oh yes, that one must be better"...when he reaches way over to pick a random one up!
Hearing you say "Jacob...Jacob Arthur..." makes me laugh and think how much that cute little guy is going to hate throse words coming from mom until he is about 18 years old! Also makes me think...hahahahaha that Matt will soon be doing the same things!!! That is more funny to me!
Nicole!
Post a Comment