Wednesday, July 9, 2008

4th of July Weekend

A new do.


Ben and Kori brought some amazing fireworks!!!




Kori hadn't driven a 4-wheeler in over ten years
and decided to give Jacob a ride.
It was thrilling!


There were some serious Wii competitions!

A quick shot with the aunts and Grandma Cooper before they left!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just have to say that these are horrible pictures of me and that I blame my family for not telling me how bad I look. I am now determined to never leave my house again until after I have the baby. I am also going to find the solution to incredibly fat arms...there has to be something out there besides exercising that will work. Thank you that is all.

Kori

Anonymous said...

I knew you would comment on that, Kori!!!! While watching the video, I thought to myself, "Kori is going to hate Kim for this!!!!!" BUT, it was a fun weekend! Thanks, Kim, Scott, Kendall, and of course, Jacob!!!
And you too, Ben and Stacy, for letting me experience canoeing on Lake Itasca, near the headwaters of the Mississippi. Hopefully, I'll get my pictures posted sometime soon!
I have to say, also, that Stacy and I got our carload home in exactly 12 hours, and that was including stopping and eating in a fast food restaurant. Not too bad for a couple of FA's!!!!
Grandma Cooper

Anonymous said...

Kori,

I thought the same thing about myself when I saw these pictures...and I'm not six months pregnant like you to use as an excuse! I am going to begin doing 100's of push-ups every day to get rid of the arms the Rankin-Burget genes have cursed us with...because, once again, it's not my fault, I am SURE.

Had a great time, Kim! Thanks to your whole family for hosting us...or should I say, putting up with us!!!

Anonymous said...

It was a great time!!! The fireworks were great, food was terrific, and Ben - we had a great time canoeing (and walking across the Mississippi) Boy, do we look wiped out in that picture! Looks like we haven't slept in a month.

Aunt Stacy

Anonymous said...

I thought everybody looked good! I guess I'll never post pictures of anybody else besides Jacob!
Stacy, I agree! After you all left, I felt like I hadn't slept in a month! You all wore me out, but it was a blast and I hope we can do it again! Next time though, I think I'll be the one begging to play cards!!
Kim

Alissa said...

I think you all look fabulous! and like you enjoyed yourselves. I've got a couple pics of Jacob up on Jamesy's blog feel free to check them out!
:)