Rodeo Days was the event last weekend in Gonvick with a parade on Saturday before the rodeo. Scott and Kendall both took part in the parade, Scott driving the Clearbrook fire truck and Kendall riding on the vet clinic's float. Jacob and I met some friends to witness the fun, though I'm not sure how thrilled Jacob was until somebody slipped him a sucker!
Thanks for checking in! God bless! Scott, Kim, and Jacob
Nick rode with him and threw candy.
3 comments:
I'll bring Jacob cookies next time and he'll be my BESTest friend!! :) The sucker wasn't from me - I would have given him one of the handfuls of tootsie rolls James had streaming down his face! :)
A
he! he!
That was me!! or Daniel! that was so much fun!
all the boys were so sticky!! and yet so cute!
Kendall,
Are you eating the candy? It looks like your mouth is full!!!
Grandma Cooper
Post a Comment