Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Sidewalk Chalk and Ice Cream Pails

After a storm full of lightening and about a half inch of rain the night before, Jacob and I spent quite a bit of time outside in the beautiful, breezy weather yesterday. We kept Scott in mind though, as he was suffering through the good ole Missouri heat and humidity at a conference this week! He's flying home tonight and I'm sure he's looking forward to our mid-seventies temperatures!

Thank you all for checking in! God bless! Scott, Kim, and Jacob

Still wanting to taste everything, Jacob got his fill of sidewalk chalk yesterday evening when we spent a couple of hours "decorating" our driveway!


He, in the last few weeks, has become a regular at giving kisses. Oddly, while Scott and I are watching TV and a scene comes on that involves a kiss, Jacob drops everything and makes his rounds giving Scott and I both a kiss! I don't know, however, what provoked him to slap a big one on my camera while I was taping him yesterday!

We would like to thank the James', again, for sending up the classic Schwan's ice cream pail with toys in it for Jacob! Though, I'm not sure which he has more fun with, the toys or the pail! He's become quite practiced at walking with the bucket on his head, occasionally lifting it to say either, "Hi!" or "Peek!".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so stinkin' cute and funny! I cannot believe how lovey dovey he has gotten and I love how he has conversations with himself under the ice cream bucket! Can't wait to see him again.

Love - Kori

Anonymous said...

I don't know what's funnier -- him walking around with that pail on his head, or hearing Kim trying not to laugh out loud as she's taping him!!! (Love the kiss on the camera!)
Grandma Cooper

Anonymous said...

Jacob,

You take after you cousin, Ella, who also liked to walk around with a bucket on her head. Kim, remeber the movie, "Parenthood" and the little boy that always had the bucket on his head and ran into the wall? Made me laugh! Can't wait to see you all in a month!

kj

Nick and Kelly McCormick said...

Oh my gosh! I thought of the movie "Parenthood" too when I watched this! But didn't that kid also beat his head against the wall while the bucket was on his head. Please don't videotape that for us to see if he starts doing that....