Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Gardening

Hello everybody! I hope the weather is treating you all well so far this summer! We have had beautiful weather, excluding a couple of upper-80's days. Jacob and I have enjoyed being outside most every day for the past two weeks either working in the flower beds or just playing. Today we took on the task of weeding my new bed that Scott created for me while I was in Illinois. He went above and beyond my expectations of tilling a little spot in front of the barn for some plants.
Anyway, Jacob helped me today and while I thought he was working the soil with a little tool I found in the garage, he found it could double as a spoon. I could hear, "Mmmm!! Mmmm!!" every so often and then realized what he was doing!

Thanks for checking in! God bless! Scott, Kim, and Jacob

ps - we're anxious for our Illinois guests to arrive tomorrow!!!










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks so nice, Kim!! I can't wait to see it tomorrow! Tell Scott he did good! And that Jacob--you can't hardly get him to eat food, but he'll eat dirt. Go figure!!!
Grandma Cooper

Anonymous said...

Thanks for updating...I was having withdrawals! I love the pictures...that kid is so stinkin' cute!

Sorry I can't come up to visit this weekend. :'( Things are starting to really come along with my house so maybe sometime before it snows I will be able to visit! Ha ha!

Hope you all have a fun weekend with family and friends around!

Love and miss you lots!!!
~Jen