So, it's been a while but we're back and have so many pictures to share. Our trip to Illinois was great and we're glad to be back up north (despite the 50 degree temps when we arrived), but we do miss everybody already!
I've posted pictures from before we left for Illinois, our time in Illinois, and since we've gotten back from Illinois. Enjoy!
Thanks for checking in! God bless! Scott, Kim, and Jacob
Before we left for Illinois we spent an evening at Darrell and Karen's! Of course, the food was awesome and the kids had a great time playing!


I guess he thought he still had some mowing to do and had no time for pictures.

Jen let us stay at her new house on our way to Illinois. The TV wasn't mounted yet so it was at just the right height for Jacob.

Passing time in Aunt Kori's hospital room.

The traveling finally hit him after we had gotten to Karen's.


I should have video taped this. As Jacob and Ella were both zoned in to the TV, Jacob kept sticking his toe in Ella's ear and she would swat at his foot. It was as though neither of them realized what they were doing.
7 comments:
I love the video, Kim!! How fun for them, and Jacob just plays the part of the little prince in the family! I know the girls miss having him around. He was such a trooper at the hospital, watching his videos and walking the halls with whoever would walk with him! And Amy, I can't get over how your kids have grown!!! I couldn't believe that was your youngest one!! (Smile, Scooty!!)
I cracked up at the picture of Jacob asleep at the table. I think we have a picture of Patrick that looks almost identical to that and we still give him grief about it. Keep that handy for when he's older! :)
Kim, I have also told a bunch of people how well Jacob did at the hospital! Seriously, how long can the child be preoccupied playing with the straps on his stroller! He kept himself pretty entertained in a 12x12 room with five other people! It was good to see you guys, and just think, just another two months and then you get all of us up there!
Love you all! Kelly
thanks for updating kimmy!!! i was having "jacob arthur anderson blog withdrawals"! :) i showed it to mandi and my aunt kelly. they both think he is a doll and kelly love's jacob's red hair!!!
talk to you soon hopefully
~jen
please forgive my crappy grammar there...i meant to say "kelly loves jacob's red hair!" i saw that extra apostrophe after i hit publish! grrrr...
anyways....talk to you later!!!!!!!! :D
Kim,have you found places for the
daylillies and hostas and gotten them in the ground yet?Since you're
in zone 3,they'll need time to put
roots down before winter sets in. You might after the first freeze,
mulch so they won't heave out of
the ground.I hope you have not had
all the rain we've had...my guages
were running over Sunday evening!!!
I've measured more that ten inches
in the past week and a half!!!
Love all the pictures of Jacob and his cousins and especially with Scott on the big green machine!!
Love to the three of you, Grandma B.
yes my kids have been growing like crazy! eatting everything in sight! he !he! Kim you always get such great pictures of my kids, Matthew, looks so different now that his hair is cut!
oh how we miss everyone in IL and the popcorn festival! looks like all had fun!
Talk with you all soon, when you come to the winter wonder land!
Post a Comment