We've been practicing some new words since Jacob has finally gotten the knack of repeating what we say when asked. Here's a video of some names and other words that Jacob has been practicing. It's so hard to tape him doing anything since he is so persistent at trying to look at the screen of the camera.
Thanks for checking in! God bless! Scott, Kim, and Jacob
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I know I get the advantage of hearing these face to face, but they are still so stinkin' funny and cute, even on the computer!
Kendall
He is so CUTE!! I loved this post!Pretty soon he will be talking up a storm! I wonder if he knows who he is naming? I miss him so much. Hope to see you soon! What will he be for Halloween?
Love - Kori
ohhhh! so cute! As always James was right here and we had to watch the Jacob video MANY times! He enjoys his cyber bud.
Alissa
PS we will be up (all of us the weekends of Oct 4th, 18th, and Nov 1st. Doing all kinds of fun farm stuff. Pigs and Chickens...:) Hoping to get up your way let me know what would maybe work for you guys! :)
My favorite is him saying "Elwa!" He's too cute. Like Kori asked, what will Jacob be for Halloween???
Okay, I didn't hear him say "Grandma" or "Grandpa"!!!! You better start working on that, Kim, before we get up there for Thanks-Christmas!!
I love the raise in his voice for the "a" at the end of each name. Lucky him - blessed with all girl cousins ending with the same sound. Miss him so much!
Auntie Gail should be easy for him to say :)
Pretty sure he will be saying "Gretchen" by the end of the weekend!!! Can't wait to see you guys! :)
Post a Comment