Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Ella's Competition is Practicing

I know this isn't the best video of him dancing and you really don't get the full affect of his robot moves but it's all I could get without him wanting the camera. I'm going to keep trying for another video since he's been practicing so much. He plays this Miley Cyrus song over and over. It may have taken the place of his favorite "Hairspray" song that he dances to in the car.

Thanks for checking in! God bless! Scott, Kim, and Jacob

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wasn't it Karen who used to dance like that?....around and around in a circle??

I'm expecting a performance when we get up there at Thanksgiving!!!

Kelly

Brittany said...

I want to know who was dancing in the other room that we could barely see! Looks like they were having just as good a time as Jacob!! :)

Anonymous said...

That was Kendall. I know, I should have gotten her on tape too she was giving it all she had!
That is exactly what it made me think of, Kelly! In fact, I think I told Kori that it reminded me of the imitations I've seen of Karen's dances when she was a toddler.

Kim

Anonymous said...

Keep practicing those moves for the ladies!

Anonymous said...

I love Kendall singing & dancing in the background!!

Grandma Cooper said...

Karen WOULD dance like that, except she would keep one foot stationary and just move the other foot around it in a circle!! I want to see Kendall's moves when she says "This is the hard part"!!! Looks like her leg is moving pretty darn fast!
This is such a fun time with Jacob, when he imitates everything he sees!! You can see him watching Kendall, then trying to do the same moves she's doing! Can't wait for Thanks-Christmas to get here so we can see it in person!

Anonymous said...

I love the age Jacob is at....trying everything out. Kim, thanks for the video's it makes us really get to see what he is like and the changes he is going through. Kendall, i want to see those hard part moves too!!!

Love you,
Aunt Gail

Anonymous said...

I think you should have gotten Kendall in the video too!
Nicole

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, but I can sure bust a move!!