I know this is cheating as far as posting is concerned however, I had to share these! Our friend, Lexie, and I were working on her wedding plans today and we dug out Scott and my wedding powerpoint. She pointed out a couple of pictures of me that she thought resembled Jacob. Then, we got to Scott's pictures and wow!! It's like Jacob set back in the 80's! The facial expressions are identical and so are his facial features!
About a month ago, Scott's mom had given us a little photo album of some pictures of Scott when he was around two or three and Scott and I had the same reaction! It's just amazing to see the similarities! Anyway, these are the pictures that jumped out at Lexie and I as looking extremely "Jacobish"!
Thanks for checking in! God bless! Scott, Kim, and Jacob
I really think Jacob's serious faces come from me
though I'm sure nobody would believe that!

And yes, I was probably still sucking on that bottle in the background!
(I also read our "Top Ten" list from our wedding and I think that was mentioned!)

Jacob's smirk!

Jacob's, "Ha, look at me!"

The BEST!! Jacob's, "That's right, I'm cute and I know it!"
He gives us this look and shrugs his shoulders all the time when he's in trouble!
ps - Comments welcome!!! ;)
9 comments:
I am glad that you also posted pictures of yourself! I was sure that Jacob looked like Scott but now that I have seen pictures of you I think that he does look like you a bit! Especially in the first one! Thanks for posting!
Love - Kori
Me too! I think he does look like you in the first one!!! I love the last one...it's Scott's "Gay Paris" picture! He needs a beret on his head in that one!!!
It was a good idea to post pictures
of both you and Scott and I really
liked the captions! You are so good
at captioning your pics,Kim!So now
we know that Jacob belongs to both of you, of that there is no doubt!
Love to all of you!!!
That was so funny to look at that I had to pull Marcia into my room to look at them. We both laughed and had fun remembering that kitchen! Funny how those colors are back in - how retro we were!
kj
Oh my!! My first thoughts when looking at these pictures were.... "Why didn't that little girl's mother have her hair cut shorter?" and "Look at all those fingerprints on the refrigerator!!" I'm still thinking that Jacob is his dad all over again!! But could you find a strainer, put it on Jacob's head and take a picture so I could tell for sure?
Yep he's definitly your kid. I haven't seen myself in James yet but sometimes I see my brother Adam. Its fun to pick out those similarities.
When I looked down at the pics of Jacob and then looked back up at the pics of Kim again, I decided Jake looks the most like Kim now (to me anyway). I know it depends on the face he is making.
I love the pictures! It reminded me of being at your wedding. That last one of Scott was my favorite one of the slide show!
Miss you!
~Jen
Oh and I forgot to say...thanks for making me laugh out loud at work!!! :) Now people will wonder what I'm doing to myself in my office! ;)
I always thought that he looked like his daddy. I stand corrected. That first pic of you is a photo copy of Jacob. You would think that I would have remembered how you looked at such a young age!
Connie
Okay, the first time I was looking at this post was at work so I was going through them really quickly (and I mean REALLY quickly) and not reading the captions. I TOTALLY didn't realize that there were photos of Kim in there too!! After going back and taking my time to look, I now realize that Jacob looks a LOT like you did as a kid! What a great post - the old photos are awesome. It's amazing how much kids can look like their parents!
Post a Comment