After Jacob figured out how to pull the eggs apart and discovered what treat was in each egg, Jon took him for a 4-wheeler ride! He hadn't been on a ride since last summer and I think he missed it. I sat him on the 4-wheeler with Jon and he instantly said, "Bubye, Mommy! Bubye, Mommy! Bubye, Mommy!" Do all 2-year olds repeat this much?! Seriously!
Anyway, thank you so much Unlce Jon for giving Jacob such a good time yesterday! Even now as he's looking at the pictures he keeps saying over and over, "I wun eh. Mo eh. Mo eh. I wun Don. I wun Don." I think he had a good time!
Thank you all for checking in! God bless! Scott, Kim, and Jacob
6 comments:
How fun for Jacob!! Yea for Uncle Jon!!! I can't wait to show the girls these videos this morning when they get to school -- they are going to love them! I don't think we did too well getting pictures at our Easter, but maybe someone got some pictures. I spent all yesterday afternoon on the computer downloading pictures but it was slow-going so I didn't get anything posted. However, I do have a few pictures that I hope to get on the blogs, maybe this afternoon after work! Thanks, Kim, for sharing Jacob's egg hunt and egg-opening with us!
gosh!! both boys are so cute!!!
and looks like they both had a blast!!!
Oh how fun! His excitement and "wohohoh!" is awesome! I had both James and Spencer watching this morning and they are envious of his eggs! Each one Jacob opened both boys say "woah"
Uncles get all the credit for the fun stuff!
I believe that Uncle Jon is definately his favorite at the moment! Jacob is so cute in his fireman get up! I love how excited he got when he opened each egg!
I am sooooooo glad you posted!
Love - Kori
Was Jacob the only one hunting for eggs? Uncle Jon is a lot like my sister. We had 4 little egg hunters look for 330 eggs! I love to hear him laugh. It's infectious! It looks like you all had such a fun day! (I told your sisters at church on Sunday, that I would try to comment often to keep these fun photos and videos coming.) Take care,
Connie
I can't believe I missed this! I didn't see that you had posted for some reason! Anyway, he's so darn cute...especially in his fireman get-up...wonder who got him that snazzy outfit? While I don't want her to grow up, I am excited to see Colby do things like that for the first time! Thanks for the video!!!
Post a Comment