Hello all!! Here's a few videos I wanted to share with everybody! Jacob has been busy at daycare and at home! It's been getting cold out, which has put a damper on his outdoors adventures, but he's kept entertained with his trains and tractors, of course! We're still working on potty training; he does really well at daycare and not as well at home (5 pairs of wet pants on Saturday!!). He is, though, really good at telling me he's sorry and covering his eyes when it happens.
Scott's still waiting to get his beans out of the field. I think Jacob's waiting for it, too. I picked Jacob up from daycare on Monday and he thought we needed to get ice cream, take it to Daddy, and then ride in the tractor. This is what we had done on the previous Friday after school. Bless his heart!!
We hope you enjoy the videos. We get such a kick out of Jacob these days! His personality is so much fun to interact with and he's picking up on more and more everyday. He's started to make jokes and play tricks on us now. I'm trying to get a video of his magic trick he showed me a couple of nights ago. We all literally rolled on the floor when he demonstrated it!! He must have learned it at daycare or caught one of us doing it to somebody. It's hilarious!!! I'll keep working at getting it taped!!
Thanks for checking in! God bless! Scott, Kim, and Jacob
I know you can't see anything on this video. I took it tonight while Jacob was lying in bed. He's added singing "Winkle, Winkle, Wittle Tar" to his bedtime routine. I guess he was tired of "Detus Wub Me". It's too cute not to share!
Scott recently bought a goose blind and Jacob has been totally entertained with it. He gets so excited when he hears somebody coming down the stairs that you can hear him trying to contain himself under the flaps before he "throws" them open to scare you! Usually he jumps around screaming afterwards, but, of course, this time he saw the camera and was immediately distracted!
Jacob LOVES playing peek-a-boo lately! He often peeks around corners and continues to say "peek-a-boo" until he's acknowledged. A few days ago I was putting clothes away in my closet and I kept hearing Jacob but wasn't really listening to him. Then I realized that he was playing peek-a-boo around the corner of Scott's side of the closet! What a fun kid!! I love his imagination and playfulness!!!
5 comments:
I love his singing!!! And I just showed the girls the peek-a-boo videos and they went to class laughing!! (Does he have a microphone yet and do you still have your karaoke machine? I can really see him doing that!!)
haha...even though I get to experience this stuff everyday..it still cracks me up watching it on the videos!! Thanks for posting!!
He is such a little character! It is so neat to watch his little imagination go! It cracks me up how kids think they are hiding or playing peek-a-boo even though they are not hiding so well or you know exactly where they are! I can'gt believe that he is going to be 3 in January! It seems like Ella was just 3 and now she is going to be 5! Yikes, I am feeling really old! Anywho, I loved the videos and am super glad that you posted them and I can't wait to see the magic trick!
Love - Kori
Singing and magic? Where does he get his talent? His laugh is contagious. What a fun age!
Connie
Love, love, love the one of him singing! Cracked me up!
Kelly
Post a Comment