Here are more of the pictures we took throughout our week in Illinois. We don't have any of the pictures from Kelly and Nick's yet. Kelly took all the pictures down there with her camera and will be sending them to me so I can post them. She had some really good ones of Jacob!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I can't believe I'm writing this again. I wrote it once and must have forgot to hit "publish". So, again --- These are so cute!!! It makes me miss you guys even more. And Jacob seems so happy in most of the pictures, it's almost hard to remember how "high maintenance" he was (and still can be). BUT, I do remember how difficult it was to get him to sleep when we were up there in June. I'm just glad that he is becoming more and more an enjoyable little boy to be around!!! Can't wait to see the pictures from Kelly and Nick's! And I'm wondering if Kori and Ben ever got internet service!?!? (Poor Fred, with only one usable eye now, and silly Anna!!!)
the pictures are really really cute..and i can't believe how green IL still is...CRAZY!! wish i could have been down there to see him and the girls play together!! love
aunt kendall
Great pictures,Kim! The ones of the four cousins should go in a record book for future reference. I agree with your mom that Jacob
is becoming a very nice little boy
to be around.Such a smile he has!!!
Kendall , of course Illinois is green..we've just had rain every couple of weeks and you don't hear anyone complaining,not even the farmers!!!
Kim,
Great pictures! Jacob is smiling in every one!! Can't wait to see you guys again over labor day.
Love you,
Aunt Gail
Kim - I can not believe you put those pictures of me on here!! I look gigantic! Is something wrong with your camera or am I that photogenic?!?!?!? Aunt Kori
Kori, it's the camera, seriously! Everybody says that about Jacob too; that he looks so much chubbier on the blog. So, don't worry, I feel the same way, which would be why their are so few pictures of me on the blog!
Yes, Jacob has two teeth through now, Grandma! He's biting everything he can get his hands on! And, today, he ate an entire jar of carrots! He loves sweet potatoes too so I said to him, "Someday Grandma Budke will make you sweet potatoes with brown sugar and marshmallows and you will love them!" As if he could understand...but I told him anyway!
Post a Comment