Aunt Kendall has been upset since she's moved up here as she realized nobody takes pictures of her and Jacob anymore. So she decided one day that she would try to take pictures of herself and Jacob. She deleted most of the ones that didn't turn out and were quite funny I might add. But, this last picture made it through her selection. The first picture is one I took of them after I found them both lying on the floor, Kendall's armed stretched with the camera and Jacob wondering what was going on.
PS - We are now leaving on Friday night as Scott gets to come with us. I didn't think he could resist the break and the opportunity to spend a week in the pool! We can't wait to see all of you!
2 comments:
What a pair of cute kids!!!I had been wondering how Kendall has been
but just hadn't had the opportunity
to ask so I'm happy to see she is
alive and smiling.I hope her job is going good and that she feels at
home in it.
Kim, you'll have to stop by and see
my flowers while you're down. I'm
planning to divide daylillies this fall(late August or early September)and hope to have the various colors in photos so I won't
forget where they are. If you
should want any you can pick and
let me know.Don't know if you are thinking about coming down for the
popcorn festival or if anyone is planning to come up, but I can pot
them up---we'll talk later about this.
So this is what Kendall looks like!! It has been forever since I've seen a picture of her. I must say though that her and Jacob do make quite a cute pair.
Love you guys and can't wait to see you
Aunt Gail
Post a Comment