Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Swimming, Swinging, and Sharing The Tub
Jacob had quite a few firsts while visiting Illinois. He took his first dip in a pool, went swinging with his cousins, and took a bath with Ella. Jacob enjoyed the pool, kicking the entire time, though his face remained sober as it usually does while he's outside. He wasn't too sure of the swing at first but after we quit pushing him he started to enjoy it. And, his bath with Ella was as fun as ever for Jacob. As you know he loves bathtime, so this was a bonus as he had somebody else to splash with and "talk" to.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow,what a neat visit Jacob had with his cousins and what a great time we all had with Jacob. He is such a good baby, you and Scott are truly blessed,even with all the trials and screams! When the next one comes along it has a good one to match and I'll bet it'll be a non-screamer and so good that you won't know what to do!!!!
Glad you reached home safely!!!!
Wow, He really is white!! It was great seeing you guys, I just wish I could have spent more time with all of you. Take Care and hope to see you Labor Day Weekend.
Love you,
Aunt Gail
Kim, I love all the pictures and journals. I cannot wait to see all of you and see Jacob for the first time. We are planning on being in Clearbrook sometime on July 30th. Then we will be there until August 5th. Cannot wait!
Nicole
Post a Comment