I am sad to say we woke up this morning (after only sleeping a couple of hours) to a white dust on the ground and on the tops of our vehicles. Though the snow didn't stick around long, the cold weather hasn't decided to leave us yet. The sun is hidden and the wind is super damp and cold. So cold, we had to bundle Jacob up this morning for the mile trip into daycare. I posted some pictures of him from this afternoon after he and I got home.
As for the previous sleeping comment; Jacob, again, had an almost sleepless night last night. He went to bed without a fight at eight o'clock and woke up screaming at eleven. Peace did not hit our house until about three this morning. Scott and I believe it was due to a stomach-ache as he was back to his old ways of arching his back and screaming. We still can't figure out what he ate to upset his stomach so much and we're being extra bland (not that Jacob's food isn't already!)tonight in hopes that we'll get a full night's sleep.
7 comments:
It was 81 degrees down here today, Kim! We're ready for some cold though!
He is too cute with his winter hat on. Can't wait to see all of you Thanksgiving.
Aunt Stacy
It's cold here today Kim, 50 when I left for work at 8:30!! Randy and Mark are in Wyoming and it is 48 there. By the way, Mark got his acceptance letter from Western!! Now if only Matt could make a decision!!
Jacob doesn't look like he's ready to be all bundled up just yet! I too can't wait to see all of you over Thanksgiving.
Congrats Kendall on the new car!!!
Love you,
Aunt Gail
And it's supposed to get down to
42 in the morning---BRRRR!!!I just picked 12-14 tomatoes today but I think the rest of them will SLOWLY
ripen--they are NOT calling for a
frost yet!!!I'm watering still for
we've got some planting to do on Saturday and the ground needs to
be softened up. I have a small crab
apple tree,a peony,3 bleeding hearts and 3 smaller daylillies to
plant and I've ordered blue scilla
(25) and more perenial tulips (50)
but they haven't been delivered yet.My white clematis on the arch
has been blooming nicely since it's
been a little cooler and my phlox
are still blooming a little as long
as I keep them deadheaded. I think my roses are about done, I keep
picking one or two buds as they
begin to unfurl and I noticed two
more today so I'll get them in the morning. Love the pictures of
Jacob bundled up, it'll be nice to
see his reaction to a real snowfall,don't you think???
yay!!! I love snow! We haven't had any here and this weekend is supposed to be nice so I guess I'll have to wait some more.
Hey Jacob doesn't look like he was up all night! He looks very well rested! What a cutie.
Alissa
oh my gosh! He is such a cutie in his hat and red jacket!
Kori
I hope you realize how much we all talk about the blog and Jacob!!! We have to tell each other about the pictures and try to visualize him doing the things you tell us about!! Maybe if he weren't so darn cute, we wouldn't be so interested, and I hope you tell everyone about how he loves having his picture taken, both by you and Kendall using her phone!!!
Post a Comment