A couple of video clips for you of Jacob's two latest talents! My apologies for having to listen to me on one of the clips. Jacob wasn't very talkative.
Jacob's actions on the other clip occured as a result of not being able to have the camera. This behavior has become more and more common recently and usually lasts a little while longer than I captured on the clip. Enjoy!
Sunday, October 28, 2007
All By Myself
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the throwing a fit!! zAiTS SO HARD NOT TO LAUGH AT THEM WHEN THEY DO THAT. (James is helping me type.)
Are they too young for "timeouts"
Alissa
Kim,
I can't get video's at work, but thank you so much for the pictures of Jacob. I went out and bought a frame the same day!!
What a little stink!! He better not be walking at Thanks-Christmas!! Isn't it amazing how he can go from throwing a fit, to smiling at you, to throwing a fit again?!?!?!?
I have to say, in his newest pictures (and I do have one for you, Grandma Budke), his hair does remind me of Auntie Kendall's when she was little -- sticking straight up!!! I showed everyone at work and they all agree with us, he is VERY cute (and does have an ornery look to him!!)!!!
Post a Comment