How entertaining! I was looking in the mirror thinking, "I need to put some makeup on!" and Jacob looked in the mirror and became completely amused at the face looking back! I grabbed the camera and figured out a way to hold him and take pictures while laughing hysterically! This kid is so funny! And yes, as you can see in one of the pictures he drools too! Constantly!
Thursday, March 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
oh my goodness, look at that happy face!! where was this child when we were all up there! if only we had known a mirror was the only thing needed to make him happy! he's probably checking himself out thinking, "ohhh, so this is what all the fuss is about...i'm stinkin cute!" haha....
love
aunt kendall
I think you need to find a way to sit him in front of a mirror, maybe that would entertain him for a while!
Aunt Gail
He is so awesome! I can't believe he's only ten weeks -- he looks like such a little man already. I don't know if you guys realize it, but Jacob has developed a Chicago fan club -- even if it's just in my office. Everyone loves your blog! You guys have brightened quite a few cold and cloudy winter days for me. I miss you and can't wait til I get a chance to give Jacob a squeeze!
This posting cracked me up! You can see the "I'm not sure about this..." face and then it turns into "I REALLY like this guy who's staring back at me!"
Too funny!
Aunt Karen,
You'll be happy to know that we've been working on Jacob sleeping in his crib AND on his tummy. Last night I gave in and decided to try putting him in his crib through the night. He slept from 9:30 to 1:00. It was great! Then he woke up again at 3:00. He was really crabby today so tonight didn't go as smooth. He just laid down around 11:30 so we'll see how long he lasts. Wish us luck! He's VERY stubborn!!
I forgot to say thanks to everybody for the comments!! We read them MANY times throughout the day! We love hearing what you all have to say about Jacob! It means a lot to us to hear how interested you all are in Jacob's life!
Hi Kim and Scott!!!
Just wanted to let you know that I usually keep Jacob's latest pictures on my screen at work when I'm not working on something else, and everybody comments on how cute he is!!! Of course, then I have to show them more of his pictures!! We all love them and these latest ones are so cute!!! I saw Zoe Rene Worner at Karen Vance's funeral and she would love to see you (and Jacob!!)when you're here over Easter. You better start a list!!!!
(Hey Scott, I'd leave more comments but, for some reason, I can't access the comment page at work. So I usually e-mail my comments to Kim.)
Scott and Kim,
I finally had some time to go through and look at all the pictures and information. My goodness has he grown! I'm so sad that Danny and I haven't seen any of you since Jacob came into this world, soon hopefully?!? I love the blog, it is so great keeping updated with everything and the pictures are great. I hope everything is going well thus far. Hope to see you guys in May.
Nicole
Hey Kim,
Grandma Budke gave me the web address to your site and I thought I would check it out. You have a beautiful baby, but are there any other kind. The internet is so cool being able to see things from a world away. I hope you all are doing well. Life here in the desert is OK. It is finally warming up a little. Maybe I will send you some pics from here.
Uncle Chris
waynebudke@yahoo.com
Post a Comment