Hello everyone! Sorry it took us so long to get some more pictures up but I have been busy helping Scott out with chores and taking the girls sledding since there is actual snow and Kori has been helping keep the house clean and taking care of the little screamer. Kori and I left at 4 in the morning on Wednesday and made it in 12 hours so we didn't quite beat Chris' record! When we arrived Aunt Karen had just got done feeding Jacob so Kori took him over and rocked with him. It took me a while to warm up to holding him and I was VERY akward at it at first and my sisters did not fail to tell me so! Eventually, I sort of got the knack of it.
I was amazed to see how much bigger the little guy has gotten! And how well his lungs have developed! We completely understand now why we never get returned phone calls or why the blog doesn't get updated all of the time! Jacob is a full time job! Last night Kori or I would be holding him and he'd start crying and we'd try our hardest to get him to stop and we'd try to pass him off and nobody would take him! Kori got the hang of what he liked and I just was not comfortable holding a screaming baby, but Kim is once again trying to domesticate me by making me work with him for awhile! Anyway, we'll talk to everybody later and sorry it took so long to get some new pictures up! Love you all~ Aunt Kori and Aunt Kendall (the two coolest Aunts EVER)
1 comment:
Oh My Gosh!! He is sooo cute!!! All pictures with the two youngest aunts were awesome!! I am sooo
jealous!! Keep the pictures coming, it makes my day!!
Love you all,
Aunt Gail
Post a Comment