Well, it's been awhile, I know, and we still don't have many new pictures. We have company this weekend! Grandma and Grandpa Cooper came for their first summer visit to Minnesota! They arrived Saturday night and helped us celebrate Father's Day on Sunday.
Jacob was wonderful Saturday night sleeping seven hours straight and then another three hour stretch after that! Last night he did the same, so we're holding out for another long stretch tonight...knock on wood!
Anyway, here are some pictures from Father's Day: Jacob giving Daddy his new golf club, Jacob trying to eat Daddy's new golf club, Grandpa Anderson reading one of his Father's Day presents, and Jacob reading with Grandma Anderson.
I'm trying to take some pictures of Jacob with Grandma and Grandpa Cooper. Somehow, I haven't taken any yet!
Jacob was wonderful Saturday night sleeping seven hours straight and then another three hour stretch after that! Last night he did the same, so we're holding out for another long stretch tonight...knock on wood!
Anyway, here are some pictures from Father's Day: Jacob giving Daddy his new golf club, Jacob trying to eat Daddy's new golf club, Grandpa Anderson reading one of his Father's Day presents, and Jacob reading with Grandma Anderson.
I'm trying to take some pictures of Jacob with Grandma and Grandpa Cooper. Somehow, I haven't taken any yet!
3 comments:
What a great picture of Jacob giving Daddy his Father's Day
gift and then trying to chew on it,
if that isn't just like a son!!!
One of these days, he'll be asking
to borrow it, Scott, or sneaking it out of the house without asking!Great pictures of the Andersons,too
and where are the Coopers?
Yeah,wait till he sneaks it out and hits rocks with it!!
Gail
Happy First Father's Day, Scootie!!!
Post a Comment