Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Keyboarding

Here are a few pictures of Jacob "typing" on the keyboard that Grandma Cooper brought up for him. He loves banging on the keys to make as much noise as possible! He has also figured out that if he hits his hand on the table it makes noise, so he is constantly banging his hand on everything and smiling the entire time!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do I see and aspiring Pianist???

Can't wait to see you guys and play with Jacob.

Love you,
Aunt Gail

Grandma Budke said...

Now there's a technological newbie
if I ever saw one...such concentration and enjoyment are
written all over Jacob's face...
What fun! Oh,boy,I've got my own
keyboard,just watch my dust!!!If
I could only connect to someone,
anyone,I'd have it all together but
this darned thing is acting up!
He's going to find that computers
do mess up eventually!!!

Anonymous said...

While looking at these pictures, I was thinking to myself, "Will he be an indoor kid or an outdoor kid?" I'm going with the outdoor kid!!! I think he'll know how to use the computer before he goes to school (look at Emma and Anna), but I think he'll be outside as much as possible. (Then you'll have to be checking him for ticks all the time!!! Yuck!!!) Can't wait for next week to get here!! Are you making your lists yet?

Anonymous said...

One more thing --- are you still getting rain up there? The grass outside your window looks really nice, and I can see your garden!!

Anderson said...

Grandma Cooper,
I believe I took these pictures the day after you left, so it's just as green as when you were up here. We've had a few more rainy days since you've left but quite a few really beautiful ones also. Jacob and I have spent the past few days outside! Yes, he loves it outside! He will sit in his stroller and watch anything and everything! I believe he will love being outside growing up!

I can't wait to get him in the pool at Karen's! He enjoys bathtime more and more so I'm anxious to get him in the pool!
I'm hoping to get down there either Thursday evening or Friday noon.
Can't wait to see everybody!