Monday, January 22, 2007

Jacob's looks!

This is Jacob's typical, "I'm full and I need a nap, but I will not close my eyes and go to sleep!" look. He will stare and stare, like a zombie! On a good day, he'll give in. But, then there's nights like last night when he would not close his eyes and fall asleep for anything. Mom and Dad were up with him pretty much all night. That's what we get for bragging yesterday about how he slept for five hours straight the night before! What were we thinking?!

"I'm so full, somebody please burp me!" Jacob's ragdoll state when Daddy usually has to take over and get Jacob to burp!

"That's right Dad, you'd better find somewhere else to sleep! I'm pretty comfy!" Jacob loves trying to take over our bed!

Jacob's waving "Hello!" He's started throwing and moving his arms all over now, and not just when he's crying.


The classic, "Can't you see my tongue? I'm hungry!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are just way too funny! I loved them!! My favorite was the last one....where he's sticking out his tongue! Hope all is well with you guys and you're catching up on sleep somehow!

Love you!
Aunt Kelly

Anonymous said...

Hi guys -- I just have to echo everyone else and say that I love Jacob's blog!!! It brightens my day. I feel like when I finally meet him, we'll be old friends! Love you guys - Mandy

Anonymous said...

I love the yawn. He looks like a little man with spiked red hair. So cute!!!
Karen