First, we have to apologize to all of you who ritually check on Jacob's blog. We realize last week was not too exciting as we did not update much at all. Let's just say it was a crazy week. Just when we thought we were starting to get into a routine of eating and sleeping and being awake during the day, everything changed! Jacob decided he was too easy on us the week before! Last week was a bit difficult with less sleep at night and more fussiness throughout the day. It didn't leave much time for Mom and Dad to take pictures, update the blog, or even rest!
We've caught some grief from a few of you for not putting more pictures on! We didn't want to bore you with more of the pictures that we find sweet or hilarious as his parents, but we were informed that they are to be posted too because some people want to see them. So, here are some pictures that Mom took while trying to get a decent picture for a birth announcement! This was earlier in the week when Jacob actually had some awake time when he just laid around and gazed!
We would also like to tell all of you that we thoroughly enjoy reading your comments on the blog everyday! It's a treat at our house to be the one to find the newest comment about Jacob! Keep it up!!
Let us know which is your favorite picture!
No, Grandma Cooper, nobody messed with his hair, it's just impossible to get it to stay down! Plus, he hasn't lost any hair, it's growing like crazy!
Sunday, January 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
OHMYGOSH!!! He looks like he's really grown! Do you think he weighs around 10 lbs. now? I love the third picture, but I'm wondering about the sixth picture down. Did someone (Scott??) mess with his hair? Looks like he was having a bad hair moment there!!!He looks so alert and content, I can't hardly imagine him really being fussy, like you said. But I do remember how he was those first few days. Hope you two can get some good rest and we can't wait for March to get here!!!
Love you, Grandma Cooper
My favorite is the very first one...it looks like he's saying, "I'm just hanging out here...sweetly...I don't ever cause any problems, despite what Mom and Dad say about me..." And, I also must note, these pictures don't make him look as much like a Scott mini-me...I see Kim in a lot of them...and not just the one where his mouth is wide open!!!
Love you and can't wait to see you!
Aunt Kelly
I love all of these pics,but my very favorite is when he is in your bed yawning. I love that one - priceless!!! I don't agree with Kelly, though, I still think he looks like Scott!
Love you all, Aunt Karen
Personally I like the 7th one down. I too think he still looks like Scott's "mini me." Unfortunately I won't be able to make it up in March for his baptism due to the fact that I missed four days of work last week due to food poisoning. Therefore, I think Great Aunt Stacy and I are going to try to come up later in the spring. I truly hate not getting to be there, I was really looking forward to meeting Jacob and seeing both of you. Anyway, the 7th picture is my favorite but he's cute in all of them, even the one with the funky hair!!
Love you guys,
Aunt Gail
Post a Comment