I've been enjoying this afternoon as Scott is home and I've been able to get some tasks checked off of the "to-do" list that I've been working on for about a month. He and Jacob ventured to the basement to watch some TV and relax. After posting the last blog, I headed to the basement myself with a hamper full of laundry from the weekend and found the two snuggled on the couch. I couldn't resist! I had to get a picture. I made it through the photo shoot without waking either and went on to do my laundry. After filling the washer with tiny socks and onesies, I walked over to check on the nappers one last time before I headed back upstairs to check the next task on my list and found them like this...
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
haha..i love the last one..what can ya say, like father, like son! can't wait to see you guys!
love
aunt kendall
Clones, that's all I have to say!!
Love you guys!
Gail
Okay, Scott, I'm leaving you a message!!!! What kind of meals have you fixed lately? AND what's the weather like up there? It's cold and snowy down here, so I'm looking forward to coming up there to warm up!!! Looking forward to the first weekend in March -- hope you've got all the little quirks worked out of Jacob by then!!
See ya!
Grandma Cooper
Post a Comment