Monday, February 26, 2007

Happy Sunday!

Besides making Mommy and Daddy squirm a bit during church and eventually having to be taken out for showing off his vocals during prayer, Jacob had a great day on Sunday! He was happy for most of the afternoon and entertained a couple visitors for about half an hour each with smiles and coos!! We paid for it that night from about 12:30am to 2:00am with a very tired and resistant baby!! We had fun while it lasted though, and each day we seem to experience more and more of Jacob's happy times!!





Notice how chubby his little legs and feet have gotten! He's really changed a lot in the past two weeks! He was so intent on staring at something else, we couldn't get him to move his head or even his eyes towards us!!
Can't wait for this weekend!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I notice how chubby his little tummy has gotten!!!! Jacob, I think you're going to have to stay away from stripes!!!! The color is great on you, though!!! Two and a half days, and we'll be on our way!! Can't wait!!
Grandma Cooper

Thanks for the new pictures, Kim and Scott!!

Anonymous said...

I love the first picture with the half a grin and the third picture where he looks scared out of his wits!! I also agree stripes are not becoming and I agree that the color on him is great!!

Take care.
Aunt Gail

Anonymous said...

What's This??? No pics of Auntie Karen and Jacob??? Or Uncle Christopher?? Or the little girls with their new cousin???? They've been there for hours now!!! I'M WAITING!!!

Aunt Gail