Thursday, February 1, 2007

Who's Who?

How appropriate to post this on the blog today, February 1, 2007. Today is Daddy's birthday and wait until you check out the pictures below!!!


We decided one evening to visit Daddy's baby book and came across some interesting pictures...pictures that look all too familiar to ones we have been posting for the past four weeks. We haven't dug into Mommy's baby pictures yet, but it's hard to imagine any of them will resemble Jacob quite like these.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOTT!!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie you were!!! What happened? We still love you and hope you had a great birthday!

The James'

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Scott...but, Kim, posting pictures of Scott is cheating!!!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I keep forgetting to look at Jacobs blog but I found some time and had to catch up. I really liked the first picture for announcements (I am sure you already picked one, but that one was cutest). Wish you could have some more Canadian visitors. He sure has grown from the first pictures, keep up the good work mom and dad! Happy Belated B-Day Scott! Love, Frenchie and Staci

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Scootie!!!!
I can't wait to see you all again!!!
Love
~Jen (as in "Classic-Jen")

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Scottie too hottie. How are you guys? Your little boy is sure cute! I'm jealous! I want one! Waaaaaa! I agree, Jacob sure looks like Daddy. Jeremy even said that. I hope you guys are enjoying your little guy because I sure have been enjoying these pictures. Nichole emailed me, her and Tom are expecting! Anyways, I just wanted to post you a note and tell you that your baby is beautiful. I don't check this site often, but when I do I enjoy catching up on your lives in how they have changed with such an exciting addition. Is your bday the 2nd?? I just had a nephew born on Feb 2nd...his name is Codyn Hayes. Anyways guys, miss you and congratulations again! We should try and get together...Lacey