We had a photo shoot of Jacob, Nataly, and Nora at the fair on some bales of straw. Here's a few of the pictures we got! I sent one of them to the local paper and Kendall just called to tell me that they were on the front page!
As you can tell by a few of the pictures, Jacob isn't as use to other babies as the girls are.
3 comments:
They look so much taller than Jacob!!! And long-waisted!! Are their mom and dad tall? Which picture made the paper?
Their dad is tall and their mom is short. They also sit up so much straighter than Jacob. He kind of slouches! The first picture of them on the bales was in the paper. Along with the one on the last post of the three boys with Jacob behind the gate. I still have to buy it. I'll have to run in and buy a couple and maybe I can send you one. I have to send one home with dad too.
We have a celebrity in the family!!! The girls do seem longer than Jacob, but his hair definitely shows more. They are all very cute!
Aunt Gail
Post a Comment