Sunday, August 12, 2007

Look At What I Found

One day last week, I left Jacob in the office for just a moment and came back to find he had discovered the treasure of all treasures: Scott's toy tractor collection! He had such a good time dragging tractors, combines, and trucks off of the shelves and tasting a sample of all of them! It was when he figured out that hitting them against each other made a fun noise that I figured I'd better intervene!
Note: Please excuse the six inches of dust on this shelf and Scott's toys...I am not allowed to move them in order to dust!! We're still in search of a glass display case if anybody knows where to get one!

Also, I posted pictures of Jacob with his sippy cup. He started using it two weeks ago. He has now figured out how to pull on the straw with his teeth and make juice splatter everywhere!

The other picture I'm posting for our friends, Danny and Nicole, who live in Nebraska! They made sure to get Jacob a nice, bright red Nebraska shirt! Go Cornhuskers!!





6 comments:

Nick and Kelly McCormick said...

Red is a really good color on Jacob! It gives him some color!

How's the crawling going??

Anderson said...

Yes, I've noticed most dark colors look good on him. It's so hard to find just regular shirts his size though. Everything is a onesie and it drives me nuts!

Anonymous said...

I warned Scott about this in June when we were up there!!!! I figured it would just be a matter of time before Jacob found the collection. I bet he had a lot of fun!! Did you see Connie F's comment on the fair pictures? Kathie Fornoff was going to look up the blogs too. Mark was wondering if you set Jacob down by the toys or if he got over there by himself.

Anderson said...

He squrimed and scooted over there himself. I think he's definitely figured out how to get where he's wanting but doesn't quite know how to do it crawling yet.

Anonymous said...

I personally like him in his green jumper, it is way adorable on him. Great job whoever got it for him, LOL!!

Grandma Budke said...

You could almost hear Jacob saying,
"Aha, what have I found? Looks good
for playing and chewing--colorful and fun!!! A little dust never hurt
anyone,either on hands or in my
mouth, Mom. Moooooom."
Sounds like the fun is starting,Kim
so brace your feet!!!