Friday, August 17, 2007

Minnesota Bound

Grandpa and Grandma Rankin and Aunt Janet came to visit last week! Jacob kept them busy during quite a bit of their stay. He spent the night at Uncle Darrell and Aunt Karen's with them and Scott and I heard he went through many crawling practice sessions. Do you think Jacob was in good hands? We left him with five grandparents! He is a bit of a handful!

Anyway, we had an enjoyable evening visiting with everybody up at the Rankin's and the twins even came to visit too. Here are some pictures from the get together. As you can see, Grandpa was the one to finally get Jacob to sleep: for about 20 minutes anyway!

I guess Daniel thought his Grandpa's lawn needed trimmed. He was so serious pushing his lawn mower back and forth!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks like he could just take off and go, on hands and knees!!! Are the girls crawling? I can't wait for Labor Day weekend to get here!!!!

Grandma Budke said...

Looks as if everyone had a great time, including Grandpa! The twins
must be a handful and the pictures of the three of them were adorable.
What fun!!
Eager to see you all Labor Day(popcorn fest)and hope all you girls plan to come and get some daylillies,but I'm not going to dig and pot them for you. I've got a bunch of pots,some potting soil and several spades and shovels, but I'm not sure I have enough of the first. I'm including Stacy and Brittany, too.