Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The Newest Rankin

Jacob is sharing his blog today with hiw newest family member! Nick and Amy had a boy yesterday and what a little cutie! Matthew weighed 8 lbs. 8 oz. and was 20 1/4 inches long. I hope I got those numbers right! He is so lean and is always stretched out! Already he's so different from what Daniel was when she had him! Daniel had chubby feet and legs and snuggled up into a heavy little ball all of the time! There's a picture of Matthew's feet! They're so long and skinny!! He has a lot of dark, dark hair and he squeaked a lot while I was there!
Anyway, I have to get going, but I thought I'd share these pictures with you and introduce Matthew to you all who don't get the chance to come see him! Oh, and boy did it bring back a lot of memories of about 7 1/2 months ago being on the delivery floor!!





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!! Tell Amy and Nick I said congrats!! What is his middle name?

Anderson said...

His middle name is Joe. I'm not sure if they are spelling it like that or how?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting up pictures so quickly. Great Grandma Gaskill will love to see them. What a sweet little man. Uncle Reg, Aunt Gwen and Cousin Ian want to congratulate Nick,Amy,Savanna,and Daniel. Love to you all.

Grandma Budke said...

Congratulations to Nick and Amy on their newest addition, I'll bet Savanna and Daniel are excited about their new brother!!!
See you this weekend, Kim!

Anonymous said...

Tell Nick and Amy congratulations from us. What a cute baby!! (Hope he's easier than Jacob was!!!)

Anonymous said...

oh my, that picture of the feet made my cry!!!!! great picture you got, we just relized how big Jacob is and how small Matthew is! cant wait to see all our boys in the same school, poor teachers! look out clearbrook!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox