Who knew it would be so difficult to get a good picture of all four of the cousins? Kelly and Scott worked and worked at getting all four to look at the camera, smile, and sit close together all at once! Almost impossible!!! Maybe it was impossible, I don't think we have any pictures accomplishing all of the above! I wonder if Kelly captured any?
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I still haven't had a chance to transfer them from my camera to my computer to even see if any turned out!!! Of course, it would help if I could find my computer...I know it's somewhere among the boxes!!!
I think they're all good (well maybe not the one where Ella got her egg open and she's looking at the candy)!!! I remember the feeling of not getting a good picture of several girls altogether, though!!!
Grandma Cooper
Post a Comment